- On the Market: Homes for Sale in Brooklyn and..
- On the Market: Homes for Sale in New York and..
- On Location: A New Orleans Couple Decorates i..
- What I Love: Fashion Stylist Lori Goldsteinâ€..
- Big Ticket: West Village Townhouse for $17 Mi..
- Mortgages: Online Mortgage Startups Spurred b..
- Co-op Maintenance Reduced to Almost Nothing
- Restoring Historic Lobbies in Luxury Building..
- Living In: Glen Rock, N.J.: Walkable, With Di..
- In Tepid Housing Market, Builders Cater to De..
- Retirement Plan: An Airbnb Travel Adventure
- The Hunt: A Foothold in the City
- Recent Commercial Transactions
- Morgan Stanley in $2.6 Billion Settlement Ove..
- Currents: Lighting: Recycled Glass Chandelier..
- Currents: Furniture: Egg Collectiveâ€™s Morri..
- Q&A: Questions for HĂ©lĂ¨ne Binet, Architectu..
- Shopping With Lilly Bunn: Match Strikers: Mak..
- Home Tech: Space Heater Reviews
- In Mecca of Modernism, a New Pack of Devotees
The seaside villages that make up the Hamptons, some originally settled in the 17th century, stretch west to east from Southampton to Amagansett, finishing at the very end of Long Island along the dramatic bluffs of Montauk. Once noted primarily for its spectacular wide stretches of pristine ocean beaches, the dynamic Hamptons are rapidly evolving from summer getaway to country retreat...a place where those with busy lives elsewhere are investing more and more of their precious leisure time year round. Indeed, an increasing number of people are making the Hamptons their permanent home.
51 Main Street
East Hampton, NY 11937