- Currents: Shows: Exhibition: ‘Rescued, Rest..
- Shopping With Antonino Buzzetta: Stylish Beds..
- Q&A: ‘Wilma’s World,’ a New Book by Rae..
- Market Ready: Should I Remove Sports Memorabi..
- Design Notebook: The Furniture Maker Scott Mc..
- The Wassaic Project: A Festival, a ‘Beautif..
- On Location: Where Howard Hughes Was Underfoo..
- The 30-Minute Interview: A Conversation With ..
- Living In: Sutton Place, Cozy Enclave by the ..
- What You Get: $1,250,000 Homes in Hawaii, Okl..
- International Real Estate: Real Estate in Ang..
- In Tepid Housing Market, Builders Cater to De..
- Equity Firms Are Lending to Landlords, Signal..
- Square Feet: Hotel Market Staggers in New Yor..
- Recent Commercial Transactions
- The Appraisal: In Eviction From Diamond Distr..
- In Mecca of Modernism, a New Pack of Devotees
- In Brooklyn, First Comes Gentrification, Then..
- New York’s First Micro-Apartments, Prefabri..
- Henry T. Segerstrom, California Developer and..
The seaside villages that make up the Hamptons, some originally settled in the 17th century, stretch west to east from Southampton to Amagansett, finishing at the very end of Long Island along the dramatic bluffs of Montauk. Once noted primarily for its spectacular wide stretches of pristine ocean beaches, the dynamic Hamptons are rapidly evolving from summer getaway to country retreat...a place where those with busy lives elsewhere are investing more and more of their precious leisure time year round. Indeed, an increasing number of people are making the Hamptons their permanent home.
51 Main Street
East Hampton, NY 11937