- International Real Estate: Real Estate in Eng..
- Property Values: Homes for Sale in Santa Fe, ..
- Living In: The Grand Concourse: Growing Signs..
- Recent Commercial Transactions
- Square Feet: In Moscow, a Financial District ..
- The 30-Minute Interview: Kenneth P. Martin
- Living In: Rockville Centre, L.I., an Urbaniz..
- Splurging on Opulent Holiday Displays at the ..
- The Appraisal: In the Hamptons, a Fight Over ..
- Why Are Rockefellers Moving From 30 Rock? ‘..
- What I Love: Banana Republic Executive Decora..
- Affordable Housing in New York City Sparks De..
- Big Ticket: An Upper East Side Mansion for $5..
- Homes for Sale in Brooklyn and Manhattan
- Homes for Sale in New Jersey and New York Sta..
- Affordable and Reliable, Queens Real Estate A..
- Exclusive: Upper West Side Home Once Owned by..
- Streetscapes: Manhattan Rowhouses With the We..
- What I Love: Downtown Brooklyn Home of Brian ..
- Big Deal: Colorado Ski Country Homes for New ..
The seaside villages that make up the Hamptons, some originally settled in the 17th century, stretch west to east from Southampton to Amagansett, finishing at the very end of Long Island along the dramatic bluffs of Montauk. Once noted primarily for its spectacular wide stretches of pristine ocean beaches, the dynamic Hamptons are rapidly evolving from summer getaway to country retreat...a place where those with busy lives elsewhere are investing more and more of their precious leisure time year round. Indeed, an increasing number of people are making the Hamptons their permanent home.
51 Main Street
East Hampton, NY 11937