- Belmont, the Bronx: Home to Immigrants and St..
- House Hunting in ... Montenegro
- What You Get: What You Get for … $1,200,000
- Co-op Wars: Do You Dare Walk on the Grass?
- Your Own Private Park
- On the Market: Homes for Sale in Brooklyn and..
- On the Market: Homes for Sale in New York and..
- The Appraisal: Now Displaced by New York’s ..
- The Closed Kitchen Makes a Comeback
- Arts | Westchester: At the Rockefellers’ Ky..
- Fair Game: Fannie, Freddie and the Secrets of..
- What I Love: WQXR’s Graham Parker in Hudson..
- Big Ticket: Luxury Condo in the Village: $16 ..
- From Parking Lot to Co-op
- Ask Real Estate: Noise Complaints: Artists an..
- Living In: New Rochelle: When a Smaller City ..
- The Hunt: Finally, a Move to Manhattan
- What You Get: $750,000 Homes in New York, Ore..
- International Real Estate: House Hunting in ...
- SoHo’s Gilded Home Store: Where Money Flows..
- High Above Cannes, a House With a Hitchcock P..
- In England’s Southwest, Historic Merchant H..
- Seeking Economic Jolt, Sleepy Hollow Embraces..
- High-Design Homes and Medieval Ruins for Rent..
- The Appraisal: Dune Divides Montauk’s Beach..
- Fed Is Seriously Considering Raising Interest..
- Priced Out of a Childhood Home
- Before and After: Bringing Urban Style to Sub..
- Shopping Guide: Area Rugs
- Exclusive: A Park Avenue Penthouse for $26.9 ..
- Ask Real Estate: The Risks of Inhaling Constr..
The seaside villages that make up the Hamptons, some originally settled in the 17th century, stretch west to east from Southampton to Amagansett, finishing at the very end of Long Island along the dramatic bluffs of Montauk. Once noted primarily for its spectacular wide stretches of pristine ocean beaches, the dynamic Hamptons are rapidly evolving from summer getaway to country retreat...a place where those with busy lives elsewhere are investing more and more of their precious leisure time year round. Indeed, an increasing number of people are making the Hamptons their permanent home.
51 Main Street
East Hampton, NY 11937