Friday, December 19th, 2014
18 Jordan Drive, Watermill
Tuesday, December 16th, 2014
8 Dannielle's Way, Bridgehampton
Tuesday, December 16th 2014
363 Halsey Lane, Bridgehampton
THURSDAY, December 18th, 2014
234 Cove Hollow Road, East Hampton
- Events: Little Pieces of Caribou Ranch Now Ca..
- Living In: The East Village Clings to a Color..
- Ask Real Estate: Too Many Holiday Lights
- What I Love: A Family’s Home in Williamsbur..
- On the Market: Homes for Sale in Manhattan an..
- On the Market: Houses for Sale in New Jersey ..
- Mortgages: ‘Piggyback’ Loans Revisited
- Streetscapes: Park Avenue, Interrupted
- Exclusive: Marc Anthony: Salsa Slept Here
- Big Deal: New York City Prices in Miami
- Brooklyn: New Towers for Williamsburg
- Big Ticket: A Renovated Brownstone in Chelsea
- Living In: Where Commuters Can Spread Out
- The Hunt: Searching for a One-Bedroom in Manh..
- Q&A: How 'Annie' Wound Up at the World Trade ..
- Shopping With Mandy Oser and Amorette Casaus:..
- Décor: Kate Spade Saturday Designs for West ..
- Rugs: Stand Clear of the Fuzzy Doors
- Tiles: If It Flutters or Buzzes, Surely It’..
- On Location: Evicting the Pigeons
The seaside villages that make up the Hamptons, some originally settled in the 17th century, stretch west to east from Southampton to Amagansett, finishing at the very end of Long Island along the dramatic bluffs of Montauk. Once noted primarily for its spectacular wide stretches of pristine ocean beaches, the dynamic Hamptons are rapidly evolving from summer getaway to country retreat...a place where those with busy lives elsewhere are investing more and more of their precious leisure time year round. Indeed, an increasing number of people are making the Hamptons their permanent home.
51 Main Street
East Hampton, NY 11937