- Streetscapes: East River Views, Boat Parking,..
- Mortgages: The Downside to F.H.A. Loans
- Ask Real Estate: Three Neighbor Problems
- Property Values: What You Get for... $875,000
- On Location | Upper West Side: Alan Wanzenber..
- Shopping With Chris Hereghty: Cookie Cutters:..
- Currents | Q+A: Reassessing an Uproar in Arch..
- Currents | Deals: Sales at Judy Ross Textiles..
- Currents | Furniture: Classics From Midcentur..
- Currents | Goods: Pretty, but Where’s the K..
- Currents | Tiles: Patterns With Stories to Te..
- Currents | Rooms: In Miami, a House Comes to ..
- The Pragmatist: If a Tree Falls in the Den ....
- Property Values: What You Get for... $725,000
- International Real Estate: House Hunting in ...
- The Hunt: In Crown Heights, a Victory Over Sh..
- Nonprofits With Sought-After Buildings Take A..
- Recent Commercial Real Estate
- The 30-Minute Interview: Richard L. Podos
- Square Feet: Optimism Over Vietnam Property, ..
- Living in: Windsor Terrace: Less Way Station,..
- The Appraisal: After Renting Out a Terrace, H..
- Walk-Ups Are in Demand, and Come With Braggin..
- City Room: Big Ticket | Outdoor Living, in No..
- Mortgages: College on the House
The seaside villages that make up the Hamptons, some originally settled in the 17th century, stretch west to east from Southampton to Amagansett, finishing at the very end of Long Island along the dramatic bluffs of Montauk. Once noted primarily for its spectacular wide stretches of pristine ocean beaches, the dynamic Hamptons are rapidly evolving from summer getaway to country retreat...a place where those with busy lives elsewhere are investing more and more of their precious leisure time year round. Indeed, an increasing number of people are making the Hamptons their permanent home.
51 Main Street
East Hampton, NY 11937