- The Hunt: Upper East Side Makeshift Bedrooms ..
- International Real Estate: House Hunting in ...
- What You Get: $785,000 Homes in Maine, Seattl..
- Living In: Silvermine, Conn., An Enclave Atta..
- Tourists Have Landed in Queens. They’re Sta..
- Recent Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- The 30-Minute Interview: A Conversation With ..
- The Appraisal: The Sidewalk Shed, a Ubiquitou..
- What I Love: In Brooklyn: Ice Cream With a Fa..
- On the Market: Homes for Sale in the New York..
- Ask Real Estate: Hold the Burger Smell, Pleas..
- New Condos in Astoria’s Kaufman Arts Distri..
- What I Love: John Pizzarelli and Jessica Mola..
- Mortgages: Attracting Young, Diverse Mortgage..
- Big Ticket: For $28 Million, Another Perch at..
- On the Market: Homes for Sale in New York and..
- On the Market: Homes for Sale in Brooklyn and..
- Art Hidden Behind a Condo’s Walls
- Recycled Kitchens, Salvaged Splendor
- Pros and Cons of Reclaimed Kitchens
The seaside villages that make up the Hamptons, some originally settled in the 17th century, stretch west to east from Southampton to Amagansett, finishing at the very end of Long Island along the dramatic bluffs of Montauk. Once noted primarily for its spectacular wide stretches of pristine ocean beaches, the dynamic Hamptons are rapidly evolving from summer getaway to country retreat...a place where those with busy lives elsewhere are investing more and more of their precious leisure time year round. Indeed, an increasing number of people are making the Hamptons their permanent home.
51 Main Street
East Hampton, NY 11937