- First Rentals: Native New York Style
- Currents | Open: Where Did the Kitchen Go?
- Currents | Shows: Two Decades of Blenko Glass
- City Room: Big Ticket | $29.78 Million for To..
- On the Market in the Region
- On the Market in New York City
- The Hunt: Long Island City Is Where?
- Developers Follow Families Downtown
- Exclusive | W New York Downtown: W New York D..
- What I Love | Eli Zabar: Eli Zabar and the Fl..
- Eli Zabar’s Carnegie Hill Town House
- Streetscapes | 333 East 68th Street: A Co-op ..
- Mortgages: Benefiting From Interest Deduction..
- An Allergy Sufferer Tests Six Air Purifiers
- Square Feet: Washington Projects Invite the S..
- Currents | Furniture: Furnishings by Paola Na..
- Comments: In Defense of an Impatiens Abuser
- Currents | Open: Fish & Game, A New Restauran..
- Market Ready: What to Do With a Vinyl Collect..
- Shopping With Kara Mann: Heavy Metal Accessor..
- On Location | San Francisco: The Houseboat of..
- Currents | Q&A: Making Furniture With the Win..
- And the Best Part Is, No Grass to Mow
- Horses as Farm Equipment
- Homes for $1 Million
The seaside villages that make up the Hamptons, some originally settled in the 17th century, stretch west to east from Southampton to Amagansett, finishing at the very end of Long Island along the dramatic bluffs of Montauk. Once noted primarily for its spectacular wide stretches of pristine ocean beaches, the dynamic Hamptons are rapidly evolving from summer getaway to country retreat...a place where those with busy lives elsewhere are investing more and more of their precious leisure time year round. Indeed, an increasing number of people are making the Hamptons their permanent home.
The Corcoran Group
51 Main Street
East Hampton, NY 11937