205 Hedges Lane, Sagaponack
Thursday, February 16th
Sunday, February 26th, 2017
37 Westminster Road, Water Mill
- Small Co-ops: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- The High End: Lenny Kravitz, Interior Designe..
- 360 View: Steve Miller Sues to Get Out of Buy..
- Calculator: More Homes Sold, Fewer Available
- On the Market: Homes for Sale in New York and..
- On the Market: Homes for Sale in Brooklyn and..
- What I Love: In a House of Whimsy, Room for M..
- Shopping Guide: Shopping for Console Tables
- What You Get: $1,700,000 Homes in Connecticut..
- The Hunt: Leaving Hell’s Kitchen for Downto..
- Living In: Flatiron District: Not Just a Plac..
- International Real Estate: House Hunting in ...
- Ask Real Estate: Noise Complaint: A Loud, Low..
- What's Selling Now: Homes That Sold in New Yo..
- Ask Real Estate: Should I Tell the Co-op Boar..
- On the Market in the New York Region
- On the Market in New York City
- What I Love | Dave Malloy
- A Lisbon Home With 12 Bedrooms
- What You Get for $1,700,000
- Living in the Flatiron District
- In Denmark, Brewery’s Departure Offers a Ch..
- A New Town Rises in Copenhagen
- Recent Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- ‘You’re Always in Control of Your Belongi..
- The Fix: The Convertible, Tiny Apartment
The seaside villages that make up the Hamptons, some originally settled in the 17th century, stretch west to east from Southampton to Amagansett, finishing at the very end of Long Island along the dramatic bluffs of Montauk. Once noted primarily for its spectacular wide stretches of pristine ocean beaches, the dynamic Hamptons are rapidly evolving from summer getaway to country retreat...a place where those with busy lives elsewhere are investing more and more of their precious leisure time year round. Indeed, an increasing number of people are making the Hamptons their permanent home.
51 Main Street
East Hampton, NY 11937