- Mortgages: Mortages After Bankruptcy
- On Location: A Harlem Brownstone Is Renovated..
- The Hunt: New Digs in Long Island City
- Shows: ‘New Territories’ Brings Latin Ame..
- Q&A: Bat Man and His Friends
- At Home With Brandy Burre: ‘The Wire’ Act..
- Design Notebook: D.I.Y. Taxidermy May Be for ..
- Open: From Istanbul, Furniture You Ought to K..
- Deals: Discounts at John Robshaw, Blu Dot and..
- Shopping With Chip Brian: Home-Repair Tools f..
- Furniture: Office Chairs from Vitra Make a Sp..
- International Real Estate: Real Estate in Gre..
- Living In: In Astoria, Queens, a Youth Moveme..
- Property Values: Homes for Sale in New York, ..
- Recent Commercial Transactions
- The 30-Minute Interview: Ian Schrager
- Square Feet: The Noise Near This Airport’s ..
- The Appraisal: New York’s Bald Spots: Missi..
- A Big Deal: A $90 Million Condo Flip Shows Wh..
- Ask Real Estate: Property Taxes, Tax Abatemen..
- Datapoints: An Extra Cost in American Home Sa..
- Making Room for Rentals in Lincoln Square
- Exclusive: Opulent River House Duplex for $14..
- Big Ticket: Central Park Vistas for $21.39 Mi..
- Streetscapes: An Early New York City Skyscrap..
The seaside villages that make up the Hamptons, some originally settled in the 17th century, stretch west to east from Southampton to Amagansett, finishing at the very end of Long Island along the dramatic bluffs of Montauk. Once noted primarily for its spectacular wide stretches of pristine ocean beaches, the dynamic Hamptons are rapidly evolving from summer getaway to country retreat...a place where those with busy lives elsewhere are investing more and more of their precious leisure time year round. Indeed, an increasing number of people are making the Hamptons their permanent home.
51 Main Street
East Hampton, NY 11937