- Airbnb Releases Trove of New York City Home-S..
- The Appraisal: Saving a Vital Patch of Olmste..
- Square Feet: Fewer Golfers, but Some Lush Cou..
- The China Factor | Part III: Chinese Cash Flo..
- Ask Real Estate: A Plumbing Problem: Sludge i..
- On the Market: Homes for Sale in Brooklyn and..
- Big Ticket: Lauren Bacall’s Dakota Apartmen..
- On the Market: Homes for Sale in New York and..
- An Alley Entrance for a NoHo Condo
- Mortgages: HUD Homes at Half Price
- What I Love: Broadway’s Sierra Boggess at H..
- Our Year of Living Airbnb
- The Hunt: In Murray Hill, the ‘Aha!’ Apar..
- International Real Estate: House Hunting in ...
- What You Get: $800,000 Homes in Chicago, New ..
- Living In: Putting Down Roots in West Hempste..
- Recent Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- The 30-Minute Interview: A Conversation With ..
- The Appraisal: Bricklaying, a Nearly Lost Art..
- Ask Real Estate: When the Noisy Neighbor is a..
The seaside villages that make up the Hamptons, some originally settled in the 17th century, stretch west to east from Southampton to Amagansett, finishing at the very end of Long Island along the dramatic bluffs of Montauk. Once noted primarily for its spectacular wide stretches of pristine ocean beaches, the dynamic Hamptons are rapidly evolving from summer getaway to country retreat...a place where those with busy lives elsewhere are investing more and more of their precious leisure time year round. Indeed, an increasing number of people are making the Hamptons their permanent home.
51 Main Street
East Hampton, NY 11937