- Ask Real Estate: Security Cameras, Restrictio..
- Exclusive: $29 Million at the Eldorado on Cen..
- On the Market: Homes for Sale in Brooklyn and..
- On the Market: Homes for Sale in New York and..
- Big Ticket: $33 Million Penthouse on Central ..
- Mortgages: Mortgage Shopping and Credit Score..
- What I Love: At Home With the Director of the..
- Friends Who Choose to Live in the Same Buildi..
- Over-the-Top Amenities: Sweating the Details
- Currents: Furniture: A Bed With Joinery Expos..
- Currents: Decor: At CB2, What You Need for Sm..
- Long Lines, and Odds, for New York’s Subsid..
- The Hunt: In Windsor Terrace, Brooklyn, One R..
- In the Garden: Planting a Clock That Tracks H..
- On Location: Coming Full Circle
- Shopping With Joe Carroll: What Makes a Good ..
- Market Ready: I Don’t Want to Spend Much on..
- Q&A: Rebecca Louise Law on Her Installation a..
- Currents: Furniture: At Design Within Reach, ..
- International Real Estate: Real Estate in Aus..
The seaside villages that make up the Hamptons, some originally settled in the 17th century, stretch west to east from Southampton to Amagansett, finishing at the very end of Long Island along the dramatic bluffs of Montauk. Once noted primarily for its spectacular wide stretches of pristine ocean beaches, the dynamic Hamptons are rapidly evolving from summer getaway to country retreat...a place where those with busy lives elsewhere are investing more and more of their precious leisure time year round. Indeed, an increasing number of people are making the Hamptons their permanent home.
51 Main Street
East Hampton, NY 11937