- What You Get: $1,100,000 Homes in Seattle, Ma..
- Big Ticket: Central Park West Co-op Sold for ..
- Luxury Condos on Brooklyn’s Fourth Avenue
- On the Market: Homes for Sale in Brooklyn and..
- On the Market: Homes for Sale in New York and..
- Hamptons Rental Season Starts Early
- What I Love: Tim Daly at Home on the Upper We..
- New York’s New High-End Rentals
- Elation and Skepticism Over Proposal for Stre..
- A Villa to Hail Prague’s Cinematic Heyday
- A Carved Jewel of an Apartment in Vienna
- The Hunt: A Hudson Heights Co-op With a View
- International Real Estate: House Hunting in ...
- Living In: Hamilton Heights: Harlem Enclave W..
- Recent Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- The 30-Minute Interview: A Conversation With ..
- Square Feet: Bahamas Mega-Resort Stands Empty..
- The Appraisal: Barclays Center in Brooklyn Be..
- My Space: A Tour of Kurt Andersen’s Home Of..
- Ask Real Estate: Rules for Clearing Off Snow ..
The seaside villages that make up the Hamptons, some originally settled in the 17th century, stretch west to east from Southampton to Amagansett, finishing at the very end of Long Island along the dramatic bluffs of Montauk. Once noted primarily for its spectacular wide stretches of pristine ocean beaches, the dynamic Hamptons are rapidly evolving from summer getaway to country retreat...a place where those with busy lives elsewhere are investing more and more of their precious leisure time year round. Indeed, an increasing number of people are making the Hamptons their permanent home.
51 Main Street
East Hampton, NY 11937