- Ask Real Estate: Dementia, Accessibility and ..
- On the Market in New York City
- On the Market in the New York Region
- Scaled-Down Luxury on East End Avenue
- A Look Into the Homes of Harlem’s Elite
- Streetscapes: Upper West Side Rowhouse With a..
- Big Ticket: Penthouse With Star Power for $20..
- Luxury Condos in the Woolworth Building
- An Upper West Side Boomlet
- Guardian of a Brooklyn Housing Project
- Mortgages: When Mortgage Rates Rise
- The Hunt: Upper Manhattan Nest for a Mother a..
- Owner of Grand Central Vies With Developer Ov..
- On Location: Provincetown, Mass.: Spirits The..
- Shopping With Camilla Hammer: Watering Cans: ..
- On Patrol With the Weed Warriors
- Currents: Events: Art, From Classic to Quirky
- Currents: Road Test: Fewer Hero Points for Be..
- Currents: Open: Out of Detroit, Designs and P..
- When Blogging Becomes a Slog
- Currents: Books: A Suffragist’s Start
- Rise in New-Home Sales Bolsters Outlook for U..
- International Real Estate: Real Estate in Bri..
- Property Values: Homes For Sale in California..
- Living In: Fort Greene, Brooklyn: A Neighborh..
The seaside villages that make up the Hamptons, some originally settled in the 17th century, stretch west to east from Southampton to Amagansett, finishing at the very end of Long Island along the dramatic bluffs of Montauk. Once noted primarily for its spectacular wide stretches of pristine ocean beaches, the dynamic Hamptons are rapidly evolving from summer getaway to country retreat...a place where those with busy lives elsewhere are investing more and more of their precious leisure time year round. Indeed, an increasing number of people are making the Hamptons their permanent home.
51 Main Street
East Hampton, NY 11937