- Credit Suisse Documents Point to Mortgage Lap..
- In South Bronx, Visions of a Bustling Shoreli..
- In West Chelsea, a Temporary Emporium
- Big Ticket: Sophisticated Estate Orphan at $1..
- Design Notebook: The Wildebeest in the Room
- Big Deal: Higher Prices Migrate to Far Upper ..
- On the Market in the Region
- On the Market in New York City
- Debriefing: Stepping In for Foreign Apartment..
- Property Values: What You Get for ... $700,00..
- High-Tech Solutions for House and Apartment
- Rising Rents Leave New York Artists Out in th..
- Two Good Reasons | Ridgewood: A Hobbit House,..
- Ask Real Estate: Strollers Not Welcome
- Mortgages: Financing for Foreclosed Homes
- Streetscapes: Off With the Face Paint
- On Location: Larchmont, N.Y.: Break It and No..
- In the Garden: Scratching a Niche
- Shopping With Kate Brashares: Salad Bowls and..
- Currents: Q&A: Getting Contractors to Man Up
- Market Ready: Should I Replace Fake Wood Pane..
- Furniture: Nordic, for Outdoors
- Currents: Shows: Architecture to Promote Heal..
- Currents: Rooms: Redoing a Nest for Bird-Watc..
- International Real Estate: Real Estate in Cro..
The seaside villages that make up the Hamptons, some originally settled in the 17th century, stretch west to east from Southampton to Amagansett, finishing at the very end of Long Island along the dramatic bluffs of Montauk. Once noted primarily for its spectacular wide stretches of pristine ocean beaches, the dynamic Hamptons are rapidly evolving from summer getaway to country retreat...a place where those with busy lives elsewhere are investing more and more of their precious leisure time year round. Indeed, an increasing number of people are making the Hamptons their permanent home.
51 Main Street
East Hampton, NY 11937