- Times Insider: Tracking a Microtrend Among Af..
- Leaving Home, but Not the Folks
- At Home With Michele Raffin: 362 Birds, and U..
- On Location: Vinegar Hill, Brooklyn: Sunrise,..
- Shopping With Alexander Gorlin: Housewares by..
- Should We Remove Grab Bars from the Bathroom ..
- Currents: Q&A: Roy McMakin: His Art Is Anothe..
- Currents: Events: Curiously Recycled
- Shopping With Jonathan Olivares: Outdoor Heir..
- International Real Estate: Real Estate in the..
- Property Values: Homes for Sale in Michigan, ..
- Living In: Union Square: A Place to Converge,..
- The 30-Minute Interview: William M. Raveis Jr..
- Recent Commerical Transactions
- Currents: Lighting: May the Force Be With You
- The Appraisal: A Mellower Beastie Boy, in Bro..
- Big Ticket: Duplex Sets a Record at $71.3 Mil..
- Streetscapes: A Broadway Building’s History..
- Ask Real Estate: Noise Complaints; Basement F..
- Elderly New Yorkers, Here for the Duration
- Homes for Sale in New York and New Jersey
- Homes for Sale in Brooklyn and Manhattan
- Big Ticket: Mansion in the Making for $45 Mil..
- Exclusive: Townhouse on Central Park West for..
- What I Love: Mo Rocca: At Home in Greenwich V..
The seaside villages that make up the Hamptons, some originally settled in the 17th century, stretch west to east from Southampton to Amagansett, finishing at the very end of Long Island along the dramatic bluffs of Montauk. Once noted primarily for its spectacular wide stretches of pristine ocean beaches, the dynamic Hamptons are rapidly evolving from summer getaway to country retreat...a place where those with busy lives elsewhere are investing more and more of their precious leisure time year round. Indeed, an increasing number of people are making the Hamptons their permanent home.
51 Main Street
East Hampton, NY 11937