- New York’s New High-End Rentals
- Ask Real Estate: Dreams of Creating a Duplex
- Exclusive 22 Gramercy Park South: Half a Town..
- What I Love: A Partner in DDC Furniture on Li..
- Big Ticket: $18.87 Million for a Greenwich Vi..
- On the Market: Homes for Sale in Brooklyn and..
- On the Market: Homes for Sale in New York and..
- A New Dimension in Home Buying: Virtual Reali..
- Moving to Jersey City? Join the Club.
- The Hunt: Room for the Dog on the Upper East ..
- International Real Estate: House Hunting in ...
- What You Get: $1,300,000 Homes in Connecticut..
- Living In: Long Island City: Fast-Growing, Wi..
- Recent Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- The 30-Minute Interview: A Conversation with ..
- Square Feet: New Asbury Park Hotel May Signal..
- Preservationists Worry About the Future of 2 ..
- The Appraisal: Larchmont Takes a Breather Fro..
- Jehovah’s Witnesses’ Brooklyn Headquarter..
- Ask Real Estate: When a Contractor Does Harm
The seaside villages that make up the Hamptons, some originally settled in the 17th century, stretch west to east from Southampton to Amagansett, finishing at the very end of Long Island along the dramatic bluffs of Montauk. Once noted primarily for its spectacular wide stretches of pristine ocean beaches, the dynamic Hamptons are rapidly evolving from summer getaway to country retreat...a place where those with busy lives elsewhere are investing more and more of their precious leisure time year round. Indeed, an increasing number of people are making the Hamptons their permanent home.
51 Main Street
East Hampton, NY 11937