- The Hunt: Full of Character for a Lot Less Re..
- Mortgages: HUD Reverse Mortgages for Co-ops U..
- The Hunt: A Brooklyn Apartment Search Ends in..
- Market Ready: How Do You Stage an Apartment W..
- Currents: Q&A: The Dirt on Your Sponge
- On Location: Buxton, Me.: Saved From the Flam..
- In the Garden: Mother Nature’s Daughters
- House Proud: The House Collector’s Dilemma
- Currents: Road Test: This Vacuum Established ..
- Currents: Deals: Discounts at Company C, Kori..
- Currents: Goods: Improving on Nature
- Currents: Decor: Just Out of the Box From Bri..
- International Real Estate: Real Estate in Bul..
- Property Values: Homes for Sale in Hawaii, Ar..
- Living in: Greenpoint, Brooklyn: Flavored Wit..
- Square Feet: Tech Tenants Filling a Slice of ..
- Recent Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- The 30-Minute Interview: Richard Wood
- Fresh Air for Conventions
- ‘Poor Door’ in a New York Tower Opens a F..
- Early Holiday Shopping at the NY Now Gift Sho..
- Readers Respond to ‘Life After Brooklyn’
- Real Estate and the Recovery: Why a Slowdown ..
- The Appraisal: On Long Island, Tiny Plots at ..
- Property Values: Homes in Seattle, Florida an..
The seaside villages that make up the Hamptons, some originally settled in the 17th century, stretch west to east from Southampton to Amagansett, finishing at the very end of Long Island along the dramatic bluffs of Montauk. Once noted primarily for its spectacular wide stretches of pristine ocean beaches, the dynamic Hamptons are rapidly evolving from summer getaway to country retreat...a place where those with busy lives elsewhere are investing more and more of their precious leisure time year round. Indeed, an increasing number of people are making the Hamptons their permanent home.
51 Main Street
East Hampton, NY 11937