- What I Love: Gilbert Gottfried’s Chelsea Ap..
- What You Get: $1,250,000 Homes in Hawaii, Okl..
- Mortgages: Millennials on the Homeownership P..
- Big Ticket: Views at One57 for $29,329,100
- Exclusive: Prewar SoHo Loft for $11.5 Million
- On the Market: Homes for Sale in Brooklyn, Ma..
- On the Market: A Home for Sale in Connecticut
- Big Deal: Hamptons Style Development Comes to..
- Construction Defects Follow a Brooklyn Buildi..
- The 30-Minute Interview: A Conversation With ..
- De Blasio and Developer Are Close, but Not on..
- Peter Madoff’s Former Home Sells for $3.5 M..
- The Hunt: A Texan Makes His Way Uptown
- Currents: Shows: Exhibition: ‘Rescued, Rest..
- Shopping With Antonino Buzzetta: Stylish Beds..
- Q&A: ‘Wilma’s World,’ a New Book by Rae..
- Market Ready: Should I Remove Sports Memorabi..
- Design Notebook: The Furniture Maker Scott Mc..
- The Wassaic Project: A Festival, a ‘Beautif..
- On Location: Where Howard Hughes Was Underfoo..
The seaside villages that make up the Hamptons, some originally settled in the 17th century, stretch west to east from Southampton to Amagansett, finishing at the very end of Long Island along the dramatic bluffs of Montauk. Once noted primarily for its spectacular wide stretches of pristine ocean beaches, the dynamic Hamptons are rapidly evolving from summer getaway to country retreat...a place where those with busy lives elsewhere are investing more and more of their precious leisure time year round. Indeed, an increasing number of people are making the Hamptons their permanent home.
51 Main Street
East Hampton, NY 11937