- Mortgages: Request for Delay of Mortgage-Disc..
- Big Ticket: Paul McCartney’s $15.5 Million ..
- Renovating in New York: Let ’Er Rip? Not So..
- On the Midtown Skyline, a Race to the Clouds
- Five Things to Remember Before You Renovate
- The Hunt: Long Island City for the Good Commu..
- Plan to Build Tower at Grand Central in Excha..
- Brooklyn Bridge Park Settles Housing Lawsuit
- International Real Estate: Real Estate in Hun..
- What You Get: $775,000 Homes in California, T..
- Living In: North Stamford, Conn.: Parklike an..
- Recent Commercial Transactions
- The 30-Minute Interview: A Conversation With ..
- Square Feet: Youngstown, Ohio, Reinvents Its ..
- New York Real Estate Executive With ‘Access..
- Ask Real Estate: Keeping a Fire Escape Clear
- Gentrification Spreads an Upheaval in San Fra..
- What I Love: Kate Betts, Onetime Harper’s B..
- Big Ticket: A Full Floor at One57 for $47.78 ..
- Exclusive: Clinton Hill Home Designed for an ..
The seaside villages that make up the Hamptons, some originally settled in the 17th century, stretch west to east from Southampton to Amagansett, finishing at the very end of Long Island along the dramatic bluffs of Montauk. Once noted primarily for its spectacular wide stretches of pristine ocean beaches, the dynamic Hamptons are rapidly evolving from summer getaway to country retreat...a place where those with busy lives elsewhere are investing more and more of their precious leisure time year round. Indeed, an increasing number of people are making the Hamptons their permanent home.
51 Main Street
East Hampton, NY 11937