- Living in: Park Ridge, N.J.: Utility, in More..
- Bedtime Under Glass
- Streetscapes: Upper Riverside Drive: Audubon ..
- Mortgages: A Life Vest for Borrowers
- Currents | Q+A: Embracing Miami’s Past and ..
- Shopping With Sabrina Fierman: With a Whoosh ..
- Currents | Open: Fabrics Put Through the Wrin..
- Currents | Walls: Stopping by the Woods at Du..
- Currents | Events: Rare Gems from Ettore Sott..
- On Location | Cahors, France: An Archaeologic..
- On Location | Upper West Side: Alan Wanzenber..
- Design Notebook: Waxing Extravagant
- Luxury Candles’ Trial by Fire
- Currents | Deals: Sales at David Weeks, Clair..
- Property Values: What You Get For... $1,250,0..
- International Real Estate: House Hunting on ...
- The Hunt: Escape From the Pink Shag Rug
- Square Feet: Modern Makeover for Wrigley Buil..
- The 30-Minute Interview: Eran Polack
- New Projects on the Horizon at Manhattan’s ..
- Recent Commercial Real Estate
- Currents | Shows: Kenny Irwin’s Creations o..
- The Appraisal: For Doormen, the Holidays Brin..
- Currents | Open: Quirky Kikkerland Opens Its ..
- On the Market in the Region
The seaside villages that make up the Hamptons, some originally settled in the 17th century, stretch west to east from Southampton to Amagansett, finishing at the very end of Long Island along the dramatic bluffs of Montauk. Once noted primarily for its spectacular wide stretches of pristine ocean beaches, the dynamic Hamptons are rapidly evolving from summer getaway to country retreat...a place where those with busy lives elsewhere are investing more and more of their precious leisure time year round. Indeed, an increasing number of people are making the Hamptons their permanent home.
51 Main Street
East Hampton, NY 11937