- Currents | Open: Knoll International Opening ..
- On the Market in New York City
- On the Market in the Region
- Exclusive | 1158 Fifth Avenue: Duplex Penthou..
- The Hunt: Room to Dine; No Wall Views Please
- Fifth Avenue Penthouse at $17 Million
- City Room: Big Ticket | Diplomatic Crash Pad ..
- Quirky Building Rules, Because the Board Says..
- Restoring a Sag Harbor Eyesore
- Mortgages: Reducing Refinancing Expenses
- New York Real Estate Questions and Answers
- Streetscapes | Lower East Side: Lower Second ..
- Big Deal: The Year of Audacious Real Estate P..
- The Details: At the International Contemporar..
- Market Ready: Add a Handrail to a Tricky Stai..
- Currents | Goods: The Shabby Chic Dollhouse R..
- Currents | Shows: ‘Koloman Moser: Designing..
- Currents | Books: ‘Furniture Makeovers’ b..
- Currents | Q&A: Geoff Manaugh, the New Editor..
- In the Garden: The Hard Road to a Vegetable P..
- On Location | Southampton, N.Y.: In the Hampt..
- Meticulous Downsize
- Existing-Home Sales Hit a 3-Year High
- Shopping With Mirko Benzo: Wine Racks
- Property Values: Real Estate for Real Estate ..
The seaside villages that make up the Hamptons, some originally settled in the 17th century, stretch west to east from Southampton to Amagansett, finishing at the very end of Long Island along the dramatic bluffs of Montauk. Once noted primarily for its spectacular wide stretches of pristine ocean beaches, the dynamic Hamptons are rapidly evolving from summer getaway to country retreat...a place where those with busy lives elsewhere are investing more and more of their precious leisure time year round. Indeed, an increasing number of people are making the Hamptons their permanent home.
The Corcoran Group
51 Main Street
East Hampton, NY 11937