- Currents: Lighting: May the Force Be With You
- The Appraisal: A Mellower Beastie Boy, in Bro..
- Big Ticket: Duplex Sets a Record at $71.3 Mil..
- Streetscapes: A Broadway Building’s History..
- Ask Real Estate: Noise Complaints; Basement F..
- Elderly New Yorkers, Here for the Duration
- Homes for Sale in New York and New Jersey
- Homes for Sale in Brooklyn and Manhattan
- Big Ticket: Mansion in the Making for $45 Mil..
- Exclusive: Townhouse on Central Park West for..
- What I Love: Mo Rocca: At Home in Greenwich V..
- Streetscapes: New York’s City Hall, the Bui..
- Brooklyn Condos, Now in Bushwick
- Mortgages: Owning a Home Outright Benefits Re..
- The Hunt: How to Get to Manhattan? Save, Save..
- New York Will Require More Builders to Add Af..
- The Details: The Dutch Are Back in Town
- Currents: Shows: Swimming Holes for City Folk
- Currents: Open: Metal Makes a Connection in L..
- The Pragmatist: Baptism by Fire Pit
- Currents: Rooms: Beer With Its Own Accommodat..
- On Location: Cobble Hill, Brooklyn: The Elast..
- Do I Need to Stage My Balcony Before Showings..
- Shopping With Jonathan Olivares: Outdoor Heir..
- Q&A: Who Needs Art? There’s Plumbing
The seaside villages that make up the Hamptons, some originally settled in the 17th century, stretch west to east from Southampton to Amagansett, finishing at the very end of Long Island along the dramatic bluffs of Montauk. Once noted primarily for its spectacular wide stretches of pristine ocean beaches, the dynamic Hamptons are rapidly evolving from summer getaway to country retreat...a place where those with busy lives elsewhere are investing more and more of their precious leisure time year round. Indeed, an increasing number of people are making the Hamptons their permanent home.
51 Main Street
East Hampton, NY 11937