- In Fairfield, the Builders Are Back
- Ask Real Estate: When a Commercial Tenant Isn..
- On the Market: Homes for Sale in Brooklyn and..
- On the Market: Homes for Sale in New York and..
- What I Love: For Sandra Brown, Suspense Write..
- Big Ticket: Midtown Condo With Views for $30...
- Exclusive: A Mansion Where an Astor Lived
- Wealth Matters: Prices for Private Residence ..
- Mortgages: Nonbanks Target Single-Family Rent..
- Big Deal: Naming a New York Building
- Domains : A Collected Home for Inger McCabe E..
- No-Fuss Hamptons Living
- The Hunt: More Space in Brooklyn’s Clinton ..
- JPMorgan Sues to Prevent Transfer of $19.4 Mi..
- International Real Estate: House Hunting in ...
- What You Get: $2,500,000 Homes in Oregon, Cal..
- Building Blocks: A Bit of Gothic Flair Return..
- Living In: Rapid Change in Hell’s Kitchen
- A Squatter’s Last Stand at a Condemned Bron..
- New York City F.C. Considers Building Stadium..
The seaside villages that make up the Hamptons, some originally settled in the 17th century, stretch west to east from Southampton to Amagansett, finishing at the very end of Long Island along the dramatic bluffs of Montauk. Once noted primarily for its spectacular wide stretches of pristine ocean beaches, the dynamic Hamptons are rapidly evolving from summer getaway to country retreat...a place where those with busy lives elsewhere are investing more and more of their precious leisure time year round. Indeed, an increasing number of people are making the Hamptons their permanent home.
51 Main Street
East Hampton, NY 11937