- After Manhattan Explosion, Familyâ€™s Real Es..
- Big Ticket: A Duplex at One57 for $91.5 Milli..
- Mortgages: Fraud Fed the Mortgage Crisis
- What I Love: Colors Pop at Sally Hershbergerâ..
- On the Market: Homes for Sale in Westchester ..
- On the Market: Homes for Sale in Brooklyn and..
- Exclusive: Demi Moore Is Seeking $75 Million ..
- Big Deal: Ferrari Interiors for a Miami Condo
- Staten Islandâ€™s Turning Point?
- Rise in Housing Starts Is Less Than Expected
- The Hunt: A Landing Place on the Upper West S..
- Freddie and Fannie to Lower Some Fees
- Square Feet: Union Station in Washington Has ..
- Leonardo DiCaprio Builds an Eco-Resort
- What You Get: $1 Million Homes in Washington,..
- International Real Estate: House Hunting in ...
- Living In: Long Beach Comes Back After Hurric..
- Recent Commercial Transactions
- The 30-Minute Interview: A Conversation With ..
- The Appraisal: A Protected Queens Bungalow Ca..
The seaside villages that make up the Hamptons, some originally settled in the 17th century, stretch west to east from Southampton to Amagansett, finishing at the very end of Long Island along the dramatic bluffs of Montauk. Once noted primarily for its spectacular wide stretches of pristine ocean beaches, the dynamic Hamptons are rapidly evolving from summer getaway to country retreat...a place where those with busy lives elsewhere are investing more and more of their precious leisure time year round. Indeed, an increasing number of people are making the Hamptons their permanent home.
51 Main Street
East Hampton, NY 11937