Tuesday, October 25th
35 Townline Road, Wainscott
October 21, 2016
- Voyeur: Chandeliers
- What's Selling Now: Homes That Sold for $1 Mi..
- Does Your Doorman Have a Hidden Talent?
- Calculator: Where to Find One-Bedrooms in New..
- 360 View: Aroma: The New Building Amenity
- Shopping Guide: How to find the perfect throw..
- What You Get: $1.5 Million Homes in Louisiana..
- International Real Estate: House Hunting ... ..
- On the Market: Homes for Sale in Brooklyn and..
- On the Market: Homes for Sale in New York and..
- Ask Real Estate: How much of my income should..
- The Hunt: In Clinton Hill: Their First Apartm..
- Living In: Freeport, N.Y.: A Waterfront Commu..
- The Fix: A beginner’s guide to decorating y..
- A Brownstone and the Bitter Fight to Inherit ..
- Designer is Bringing Full-Service Luxury to V..
- Airbnb Sues Over New Law Regulating New York ..
- Voyeur | Chandeliers
- On the Market in the New York Region
- On the Market in New York City
- How you can create space in a tiny home
- A Contemporary Home on a Hillside
- What You Get: What You Get for … $1,500,000
- Living in Freeport, N.Y.
The seaside villages that make up the Hamptons, some originally settled in the 17th century, stretch west to east from Southampton to Amagansett, finishing at the very end of Long Island along the dramatic bluffs of Montauk. Once noted primarily for its spectacular wide stretches of pristine ocean beaches, the dynamic Hamptons are rapidly evolving from summer getaway to country retreat...a place where those with busy lives elsewhere are investing more and more of their precious leisure time year round. Indeed, an increasing number of people are making the Hamptons their permanent home.
51 Main Street
East Hampton, NY 11937