- International Real Estate: Real Estate in Aus..
- What You Get: $1,850,000 Homes in Chicago, Co..
- Living In: Corona, Queens, Affordable, With L..
- Pontassieve Journal: Life of Italian Nobility..
- Recent Commercial Transactions
- The 30-Minute Interview: A Conversation With ..
- Square Feet: Stylish Plans for Sleepy, Indust..
- A Year After Suing Their Landlord, Brooklyn T..
- Ask Real Estate: Inheritance and Condos; Land..
- What I Love: Dr. Patricia Wexler’s Upper Ea..
- New York’s New Rentals: Smaller Apartments,..
- On the Market: Homes for Sale in Brooklyn and..
- On the Market: Homes for Sale in New Jersey a..
- Your Money Adviser: 700,000 Homeowners Could ..
- Sunday Routine: Faith Hope Consolo: At Brunch..
- Big Ticket: $100.4 Million Sale at One57
- Restoring a Park Slope Wreck
- Mortgages: Consumer Protection for Mortgage S..
- For Sale: Multimillion-Dollar Homes, Fully Fu..
- Home Tech: The Rise of the Smartbulb
The seaside villages that make up the Hamptons, some originally settled in the 17th century, stretch west to east from Southampton to Amagansett, finishing at the very end of Long Island along the dramatic bluffs of Montauk. Once noted primarily for its spectacular wide stretches of pristine ocean beaches, the dynamic Hamptons are rapidly evolving from summer getaway to country retreat...a place where those with busy lives elsewhere are investing more and more of their precious leisure time year round. Indeed, an increasing number of people are making the Hamptons their permanent home.
51 Main Street
East Hampton, NY 11937