- Living In : Old Greenwich, Conn.: A Front-Por..
- Living in: Murray Hill for Family Living
- Currents: At Manhattan Trade Show, an Unexpec..
- Sharing a New York Apartment by Choice
- The Financial District Gains Momentum
- Ask Real Estate: Bad Credit and Leases; Windo..
- Retiring: For Older Couples, House-Hunting Be..
- Streetscapes: New York City’s Aerial Bridge..
- The Hunt: A Central Park South Apartment Wins..
- Big Ticket: Sky-High Park Views for $32.5 Mil..
- Property Values: Homes in Virginia, Vermont a..
- Homes for Sale in Brooklyn and Manhattan
- Homes for Sale in New Jersey and Westchester
- New Waterfront Condos in the Bronx
- Wealth Matters: A Multimillion-Dollar Estate,..
- A Rolls-Royce With Your House?
- What I Love: Off Broadway Director Trip Cullm..
- Mortgages: Helping Prevent Foreclosures
- Market Ready: My Apartment Gets a Lot of Nois..
- The Pragmatist: Building an Outdoor Shower
- Currents: Lighting: A Glistening Canopy Begin..
- Currents: Books: Recipes for Kitchen Redesign..
- Currents: Goods: Putting a Shiny Spin on Chil..
- Currents: Tiles: A Marriage of Design and App..
- Currents: Q&A: A Monastic Setting for Sybarit..
The seaside villages that make up the Hamptons, some originally settled in the 17th century, stretch west to east from Southampton to Amagansett, finishing at the very end of Long Island along the dramatic bluffs of Montauk. Once noted primarily for its spectacular wide stretches of pristine ocean beaches, the dynamic Hamptons are rapidly evolving from summer getaway to country retreat...a place where those with busy lives elsewhere are investing more and more of their precious leisure time year round. Indeed, an increasing number of people are making the Hamptons their permanent home.
51 Main Street
East Hampton, NY 11937