- The Appraisal: New Manhattan Tower Is Now the..
- On Location: Gallatin, N.Y.: A Midcentury Bun..
- Q&A: An Interview with Craig Dykers of Snohet..
- Shopping With Matthew Carter: Dining Room Cha..
- Road Test: Review: McIntosh Headphones for Au..
- Currents: Textiles: Les Indiennes Introduces ..
- Currents: Walls: Wall Art Made from Feathers
- Open Source: Ken Fulk Restores a Historic Hou..
- In the Garden: Apple Picking Season Is Here. ..
- Home Organization Advice from Marie Kondo
- International Real Estate: Real Estate in Den..
- Property Values: Homes for Sale in California..
- Living In: Affordability in Danbury, Conn., J..
- Recent Commercial Transactions
- The 30-Minute Interview: Spencer Rascoff
- Currents: Deals: Discounts from Sferra, Lapua..
- Square Feet: A Teardown Builds Up a Delaware ..
- The Appraisal: Strategy by Union: Mock a Manh..
- Living In: Affordable Manhattan in Hudson Hei..
- Streetscapes: Murals by the Artist Robert Win..
- Ask Real Estate: Low-Priced Apartments Next D..
- Sluggish Economy Drives Surge in Apartment Co..
- Residential Tower in Fort Lee, N.J., Begins L..
- Currents: Open: Lapicida’s First American S..
- Another Glass Tower at Madison Square
The seaside villages that make up the Hamptons, some originally settled in the 17th century, stretch west to east from Southampton to Amagansett, finishing at the very end of Long Island along the dramatic bluffs of Montauk. Once noted primarily for its spectacular wide stretches of pristine ocean beaches, the dynamic Hamptons are rapidly evolving from summer getaway to country retreat...a place where those with busy lives elsewhere are investing more and more of their precious leisure time year round. Indeed, an increasing number of people are making the Hamptons their permanent home.
51 Main Street
East Hampton, NY 11937