- The Hunt: The Apartment Trail Winds Back to H..
- International Real Estate: House Hunting in ...
- What You Get: $2,000,000 Homes in California,..
- Living In: The West Village: Bohemian Past, L..
- Recent Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- The 30-Minute Interview: A Conversation With ..
- Debriefing: The How-on-Earth Garden
- Square Feet: Building for Future, Ithaca Rema..
- The Appraisal: Builders and Brewers Honor Bro..
- Actor’s Fatal Fall Underscores Dangers of F..
- Ask Real Estate: Dear Landlord: Where’s Our..
- Square Feet: Providence, R.I., Is Building on..
- What I Love: A Victoria’s Secret Model on H..
- Big Ticket: Upper East Side Penthouse for $37..
- On the Market: Homes for Sale in New York and..
- On the Market: Homes for Sale in Brooklyn and..
- Mortgages: Reminder: Private Mortgage Insuran..
- In Flushing: Upscale Condos and Retail
- Finding a Little Greenery in New York for $50..
- The Hunt: On the Upper East Side, Makeshift B..
The seaside villages that make up the Hamptons, some originally settled in the 17th century, stretch west to east from Southampton to Amagansett, finishing at the very end of Long Island along the dramatic bluffs of Montauk. Once noted primarily for its spectacular wide stretches of pristine ocean beaches, the dynamic Hamptons are rapidly evolving from summer getaway to country retreat...a place where those with busy lives elsewhere are investing more and more of their precious leisure time year round. Indeed, an increasing number of people are making the Hamptons their permanent home.
51 Main Street
East Hampton, NY 11937