- The Appraisal: 21 Broadway Buildings Denied P..
- Taking the Work Out of Short-Term Rentals
- What I Love Vikram Chatwal: Vikram Chatwal’..
- Ask Real Estate: Summer in a Hot, Stuffy Bedr..
- Big Ticket: For $18 Million, a Gramercy Park ..
- Mortgages: Confusion Amid New Disclosures
- Hudson Square Emerging
- What I Love: Where Nice Evenings Are Recalled..
- On the Market: Homes for Sale in Brooklyn and..
- On the Market: Homes for Sale in New York and..
- Clinton Volunteers on Hunt For Brooklyn Apart..
- When Public Housing Is Across the Street
- The Hunt: A Token of Affection With a Manhatt..
- Office Interior Design on a Dorm Budget
- International Real Estate: House Hunting in P..
- What You Get: $2,650,000 Homes in California,..
- Living In: Merrick, N.Y., a Hamlet With a Nau..
- More Americans Are Renting, and Paying More, ..
- Recent Commercial Transactions
- The 30-Minute Interview: A Conversation With ..
The seaside villages that make up the Hamptons, some originally settled in the 17th century, stretch west to east from Southampton to Amagansett, finishing at the very end of Long Island along the dramatic bluffs of Montauk. Once noted primarily for its spectacular wide stretches of pristine ocean beaches, the dynamic Hamptons are rapidly evolving from summer getaway to country retreat...a place where those with busy lives elsewhere are investing more and more of their precious leisure time year round. Indeed, an increasing number of people are making the Hamptons their permanent home.
51 Main Street
East Hampton, NY 11937