- Ask Real Estate: Keeping a Fire Escape Clear
- Gentrification Spreads an Upheaval in San Fra..
- What I Love: Kate Betts, Onetime Harper’s B..
- Big Ticket: A Full Floor at One57 for $47.78 ..
- Exclusive: Clinton Hill Home Designed for an ..
- On the Market: Homes for Sale in Brooklyn and..
- On the Market: Homes for Sale in New Jersey a..
- Mortgages: The E-Notary Public Is Slow to Cat..
- The Ergonomic Sofa
- The Pain-Free Furniture Checklist
- New York City Water Views for $500,000 or Les..
- The Hunt: Harlem, Because Convenience Counts
- Rough Chic Adds a Glow to Start-Ups
- Square Feet: Rejecting the Cubicle for an Exp..
- International Real Estate: House Hunting in ...
- What You Get: $650,000 Homes in California, F..
- Living In: Jackson Heights, Queens: Diverse a..
- The 30-Minute Interview: A Conversation With ..
- Recent Commercial Transactions
- Block by Block: Inwood (Video Series)
The seaside villages that make up the Hamptons, some originally settled in the 17th century, stretch west to east from Southampton to Amagansett, finishing at the very end of Long Island along the dramatic bluffs of Montauk. Once noted primarily for its spectacular wide stretches of pristine ocean beaches, the dynamic Hamptons are rapidly evolving from summer getaway to country retreat...a place where those with busy lives elsewhere are investing more and more of their precious leisure time year round. Indeed, an increasing number of people are making the Hamptons their permanent home.
51 Main Street
East Hampton, NY 11937