- Currents: Deals: Discounts from Sferra, Lapua..
- The Appraisal: Strategy by Union: Mock a Manh..
- Living In: Affordable Manhattan in Hudson Hei..
- Streetscapes: Murals by the Artist Robert Win..
- Ask Real Estate: Low-Priced Apartments Next D..
- Sluggish Economy Drives Surge in Apartment Co..
- Residential Tower in Fort Lee, N.J., Begins L..
- Currents: Open: Lapicida’s First American S..
- Another Glass Tower at Madison Square
- Big Ticket: Condo at One57 Brings $34 Million
- Streetscapes: In Old New York, Shouting ‘Fi..
- What I Love: Mary Carillo: At Home in the Wes..
- Homes for Sale in Telluride, Colo.
- Manhattan Apartments With Illegal Greenhouses
- New York City Park Views for Under a Million
- Wealth Matters: At the Top of the World, a Vi..
- A Tenant Blacklist, Culled From Tedium
- Mortgages: Financing Manufactured Homes
- The National Design Awards Win the Prize for ..
- The Appraisal: New Manhattan Tower Is Now the..
- The Hunt: A Greenwich Village Apartment for a..
- The Pragmatist: Ghosts of Plumbers Past
- Scheherazade Slept Here
- On Location: New Orleans: Between Apocalypses
- Events: Secret Lives and Personas, Now Up for..
The seaside villages that make up the Hamptons, some originally settled in the 17th century, stretch west to east from Southampton to Amagansett, finishing at the very end of Long Island along the dramatic bluffs of Montauk. Once noted primarily for its spectacular wide stretches of pristine ocean beaches, the dynamic Hamptons are rapidly evolving from summer getaway to country retreat...a place where those with busy lives elsewhere are investing more and more of their precious leisure time year round. Indeed, an increasing number of people are making the Hamptons their permanent home.
51 Main Street
East Hampton, NY 11937